At Visualites We Make the Best Rimless Reading Glasses Available
We may be partial but we put a lot of love into our babies so you could get a elegant product that looks good and works even better. What makes them so great you ask? Well we start with optical quality lenses so you get crystal clear vision and consistent magnification with no blemishes or irregularities. We make the temple arms with a hypo-allergenic TR90 material that is flexible so you will not break them. We added the silicone sleeve for comfort behind the ears and so they will not slip when looking down. Then we cut them with fashionable styles so you look great wearing them.
Now the very nature of them being lightweight rimless reading glasses does require that you treat them with a soft hand. We want you to get the most out of your purchase so here are a few tips to take care of your new readers.
- Handle With Care: The most common point of stress on the glasses is where the temple arm attaches to the lens. On the Visualites 1 this is done with a screw mount and the whole of the screw creates a vulnerability in the lens, so if the glasses are taken on in a sideways motion with force it can cause a crack in the lens. Now at Visualites we have a less than 1% return rate on our glasses, something we are very proud of, but this would be the single largest reason we get a return. On the Visualites 8 we use a compression mount so the glasses are less vulnerable without this stress point, but we have had cases reported of the frame getting stretched by this sideways motion.So what do we recommend? Take your glasses of straight away from your face, and if possible always use two hands, this will extend the life of your readers and keep them fitting great!
- Use The Case: We hear from customers every day how much the case plays a role in their loyalty to our reading glasses. The glasses do fit snugly in the compact case but that is for two reasons, first the tight fit actually helps protect the glasses, and second this way the glasses take up less space in your pocket or purse. There is no wasted space! So be sure to always use the case and do not just drop the glasses in a shirt pocket or toss them in your purse and you will extend the life of your new readers
- Clean Them: If they have gotten really dirty then first rinse them with soapy water, then use a liquid cleaner made specifically for eye glasses to it will not streak. Some even have an anti static formula to keep your glasses cleaner longer.
- Upside Down: When you are just sitting the glasses down be sure to place them on a flat surface so the do not slide off stacks of magazines etc and then onto the floor. Also place them upside down as this is the most stable way for them to sit so they are not bumped op onto the face of the lenses.
- Do not leave your glasses sitting on the dash of your car as direct heat can weaken the frame.
Follow these tips for care and your rimless reading glasses from Visualites will have a healthy long life, just like you and your eyes! Be sure to check back for more great information on eye health, glasses and fashion and practical tips on eye wear.
Jerry Willis is the owner of Lumen Eyewear and the computer glasses and reading glasses brand Visualites. Jerry has years of experience in eyewear frame and lens design and manufacturing of eyewear and is a member of the Vision Council of the United States of America. Lumen Eyewear is also a FDA licensed manufacturer and importer of reading glasses and computer glasses. Visualites is dedicated to bringing its customers products that not only improve their vision but the health of their eyes.